Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HuMaN Nature

Infinite silence.
Eternal darkness.
Yet time is moving at an incredible pace.

I have no direct control of when time will stop or how exactly I will depart, that is for the Higher to decide. My existence is flawed, yet I was created to be a beacon of perfection. When I am assigned a form to fill, a new objective is required of me.

Destroying.
Liberating.
Loving.
Hating.
Creating.
Ruling and destroying yet again.

Bound by shackles that confine any sort of freedom, I sit and wait, in my traveling bubble, transcending space and time. Restricted to live in isolation until my duties are called upon. My glass palace (for I cannot call it a prison) floats through nebulas, galaxies, systems and the infinite vacant. I've seen stars die and new ones created. Creation and destruction of planets...

The Highers see what I see, and this pleases them. My freedom never stripped away, because I've not known freedom since my creation. I live but do not breathe, for I am not created like every other man. For man is born, and then he is formed. I am the former, the molder, the creator of such things. I am the voice in their heads that tells them to do this, but not that.

I have been in control by the Highers forever and every mission that I was expected to complete I did. I've been the words of warring tribes, disheartened citizens and bloodthirsty warriors. I've been the tenacity of leaders and the grandeur of rulers. I've been the kisses and quarrels of lovers. I've been the opposite of that which is good, and that which is evil.

I...am not flawed. I am perfection. Floating onward, inward and outward through the naval of the universe, I am about to be born again, but as a savior or destroyer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment